• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quests, sort out please

K

Kirstone

Well i see the library of quest is a little bugged.
First, "View by location", there is no quests of heine town , they are in "
Start Location Unknown" group, also in same group are and others quests which have they location...
Second, "View Starter Town Only". In this group all starter town quests are mixed, maybe u can fix this? Sort them by starter town and make sub-groups, Dwaren village quests, Elf village quests and etc.
Third, "View Mainland Only" are same bugs...
Fix this please asap, thx.

J

jkoster

Thank you for your feedback.

I will be playing around with some things in the near future, so hopefully we'll find something that everyone can really enjoy.

M

matkio

why in web dont is dark elven village quests?:) sory for my broken language :D

J

jkoster

Are there people now who manage any of these in terms of fixing them?
That would be me.

I'm in the process of making room on my account so I can go through and review the quests, re-screenshot, update rewards, etc.

J

jkoster

Yes it is.

We had a volunteed quest writer, but she has since moved on to other things.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it is.

We had a volunteed quest writer, but she has since moved on to other things.
I see. So even then, one quest writer for ALL the quests? Still a lot of work. lol, I hope there is no time limit for completion of ALL said quests.

J

jkoster

Other sites have the luxury that this site once had, which is a full team of guide writers and staff.

It is a lot of work, and there's no time limit.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the positions are volunteer basis? What is needed for the quests? Picture/text walkthroughs? I've done quite a few of the dark elf/dark village quests.

J

jkoster

Screenshots of each stage and locations of each NPC and target, Screenshots of the mobs involved (if applicable), step by step walkthrough, and a list of each reward.

If you have something to submit, e-mail me at [email protected]