• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Quests rewards and other questions

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've made some quests, about 40. As rewards i've received only books and some baits.
I have 105 fishing.
Can I join baits equal?
And another thing. But the rewards are only baits, traps and so on ?
And obiouvsly the PS fishing?
No other cool items?
And another question. Now i'm on Trammel.going from a dock to another.I have to continue in this way of i have to change the facet by myself? Go to a dungeon, for example. But in a dungeon there are docks?
Uff... now i enjoy with the quests, no more bored. But i have so many questions!!!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- if you double click a bait and then target a bait of the same kind they will stack
- yes, the rewards are only baits, traps, fishing pole, books and the ps
- you have to do the quest on trammel if you started it on trammel or in felucca if you started it in felucca. The quest still in these maps.
For the dungeon fishing you have to go on foot fish up and then come back to the ship.

yes, these quest after a bit becames a drug, and you cannot stop doing it anymore :D