• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quests about CU

Feronia2

Visitor
Can someone tell me, whether i can use a cu as a human tamer? Afaik you can only tame it as an elf, but it can be transferred to a human. I don't understand the further descripion on the hunting guide. It says: "you can ride it when wearing the minor artifact footwear, 'pads of the cu sidhe'"
Does this mean i cannot use it for hunting as a tamer, or i can use it for hunting when i am wearing the footwear or does it mean, i can hunt without waering the footwear but can only ride it with the footwear?
Btw, where can i get the footwear?
Thanks for your replies!

Feronia

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
You can control them w/ any race as long as you have high enough taming/lore. You can only tame them w/ elves, as a human you need the pads of the cu sidhe to be able to ride them.