• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions

A

andicoop

Hello together.
My name is Andrea and I am a journalist.
I am writing a piece about the fascination "computer games"
Please help me out.
Try to put into words - why are you fascinated.
My cousin tells me that, once he is into a game, he dreams about it in the night and thinks about it at day and the realty fades away.
How is it in your case?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello together.
My name is Andrea and I am a journalist.
I am writing a piece about the fascination "computer games"
Please help me out.
Try to put into words - why are you fascinated.
My cousin tells me that, once he is into a game, he dreams about it in the night and thinks about it at day and the realty fades away.
How is it in your case?
Fascinated about computer games? lol. What exactly are you wanting to know? What games interest a particular person and why? Or...what exactly?
Computer games in of themselves do not fascinate me.

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think fascinating is correct. The fact that they are interactive makes it more interesting to do than just watch TV for example.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think fascinating is correct. The fact that they are interactive makes it more interesting to do than just watch TV for example.
Yes I agree with you. That's why I found that fascinating is not the particular word I would use for it either.