• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions Questions, many of them

X

Xenophon

well only a couple really,
I understand that oceania isnt that populated anymore, and thats cool after logging into my account when i noticed they'd unlocked it a couple of days ago... well lets just say im having trouble remembering why i stopped playing (of course i have to remember how to play ). So im thinking about reactivating my account so my questions are thus:

If i buy stygian abyss, i still wouldnt be able to make an elf... right.. so where could i get all the expansions i missed? uogamecodes.com is all about stygian abyss and i would need every expansion after sam empire :(

also who looted my keep! jk i cleaned out all the important stuff before i let it decay

T

Teeshy

Mondains Legacy (the expansion that gave us elves) is free now - but I can't find out where to get it.

So it *might* be an automatic upgrade when you buy Stygian Abyss - I just can't be sure, sorry!

When you go here it just links to the UOgamecode store, and I cant see it there anywhere.

D

Dain

UOML is totally free now, but i think UOSA includes it anyway.

Welcome back ^^

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't need to 'get' ML now. It was automatically applied to all accounts just before the release of SA.