• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions onnew client

K

kalzaketh

:cursing:imbuing, and mysticism, where is the city to learn these things?or must we await the full release?:dunce:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you must wait, unless you are in Beta testing on special shard they have set up for it.

K

kalzaketh

many thanks friend snake, as with few of the expansions, I believe I will hold sa at armslenghth and say nay from the new client preview it is just akr clone so I'll pass on being agargoyle, much like I have passed on joining the herd of elves. :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont need the new client for the new expansion, the gargoyle race, new skills, dungeons, citys are all available with 2D

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont need the new client for the new expansion, the gargoyle race, new skills, dungeons, citys are all available with 2D
*Will be* available. This is the open beta for the client only (and if you spend more than a few minutes in it, you might find it is actually nothing like KR except the way the User Interface looks).

For the actual expansion, they have not release that yet.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Will be* available. This is the open beta for the client only (and if you spend more than a few minutes in it, you might find it is actually nothing like KR except the way the User Interface looks).

For the actual expansion, they have not release that yet.
i know that lol, guess i phrased that wrong, i was responding to the comment about passing on the gargoyle char and SA, assuming the poster meant once its released

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Otis, that was actually directed to Kalzaketh, not you. I *know* you know that :p

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(and if you spend more than a few minutes in it, you might find it is actually nothing like KR except the way the User Interface looks)
(and if you "CAN" spend more than a few minutes in it "WITHOUT LOCKING UP OR CRASHING", you might find it is actually nothing like KR except the way the User Interface looks)

Tom

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imagine that would be true. Over 4 months I have only ever crashed in it one time. But I hear that the recent patch did introduce some crashing issues

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it's confusing that they gave two things the same name, but the SA client is not the same thing as the SA expansion.

K

kalzaketh

apologies, to all, I guess, I qualify as the cantankerous older guy on my 2 active accounts I only have 1 elf as I prefer to be the lone human, living in acity built by ahuman king, tho he is often fogotten brit was built by lord british (AKA richard garriot) caska is naught but acowardly immitator of lord britishelves are ablight on britanian society. :)