• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions on UOCartographer

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Is there a way I can change the font size of the coordinates displayed in the top left corner?

2. Is there a way I can add my own map markers to the map (I might have used the wrong term, I want my own set of locations to turn on/off (like "guildmate houses"))?

I could not find a FAQ or user guide for the program, so I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
2. Is easy - create your own custom file with the .map extension, and put the coordinates in it. I'm not sure what has to be tweaked to save coordinates directly to that custom file, but there are several spreadsheets that allow fishers to type latitude & longitude into a spreadsheet, and be able to copy and paste a column from that spreadsheet into a .map file to place the markers on the map.

not sure of the rest.