• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions on team dueling

Are you interested in having a category for those who do not pvp in fel?

• Yes and I'd be interested in participating.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, but only to watch.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ummm...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking of holding a Bash Night.

The basic idea is to have a team of three duel another team of three. The team that wins two out of three times will advance to the next round.

Right now I have two rules: no looting and only one pet. Yes pet.

I want this tournament to be open to all play styles. However, having a greater dragon in the dueling ring would not be a good thing - except for the dragon. :stretcher:

So here's my question, what tamed creatures should be allowed in this tournament? And what should not be?

Here's my second question. I was thinking about having a second catagory for those do not pvp in fel, any interest?

S

Salya Sin

I would say.. go pets... there are a lot of tamers on this shard. But yeah.. GD's would be bad.. so maybe just anything but a Dragon. There are a lot of other pets out there that can be battled.

Would Rune Beetles be too large?

A

adester

No pets? might as well say only fight with sticks and stones.

L

LordMandorallen

I would love to have a Battle with a Pet in it. But on the flip side I think the pet should count as the 3rd member of your team. so 2 People 1 Pet vs 3 people. Bring on the tamer battles!!

A

adester

That is a good idea. Or have a restriction on pets. Something that can help but isn't going to overpower the fight. I don't want a 3 vs 3 all kill fight going either.