• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions on billing

G

hi, if i remove active billing from my accounts to insure im not charged again, will i be able to continue playing? ty for any help

G

call em get ya refund and theyll do everything u need for u
ifu used the atm tell them that and they will send your claim to another dept
and ull get an email in 2 to 3 days is what their saying

G

i didnt come back because of amnesty, i have been here five years, paying the whole time, foolish, i knew better the past year...but i coudlnt seem to give it up, what i need to know...if i remove my active billing, will i still be able to log on and play till the end? i heard some say they were charged today...i dont want that to happen, i dont want to have to call them, i dont hear well, and i have a hard time understanding them....

G

guess nobody knows?? i just wanted to finish my house, and give away stuff before i go, pretty much done with it, guess if they shut me off, its no big deal

W

Whitilicious 07'

<blockquote><hr>

hi, if i remove active billing from my accounts to insure im not charged again, will i be able to continue playing? ty for any help

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can still play ! When you call and get your refund for April tell them to leave your acct as premium. I was refunded for my accts and all are still premium. It will be free from here on out and i would remove the billing just in case they ahvent stopped billing as of yet. You can call 1-866-543-5435, the automated system is a little aggravating but you will get an agent to talk with.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I removed active billing from my profile on my one account and I am now a "visitor" and cant enter the skill or money lots.....one of which being my home LOL go figure.

G

Use the EA email or call the customer support #. They will put it back.

Its best to just call them, get a refund and let them handle the account.

G

In my opinion, just leave it be.

They won't take any more money from your account. If they did mess up and take more, the only thing you have to do is to call customer service and you get a refund.

Most likely they have some automated action that if you remove your billing info the account will revert to free player. You're playing for free anyway so what's the point in doing that.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

G

thankz all for your advice, i have heard some say they still got billed even after they announced we woudnt be billed anymore......
i wanted to finish playing, but i dont want to have to call them......
so i guess ill give what i can away and just call it quits
they shouldnt make it so every one of us have to call to straighten out their mess.....i have such a hard time distinguishing what people are saying on the phone, so i guess ill just take my loses and move on
thankz again!