• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Questions from a returning player…

gnerbz

Visitor
Hi folks. I posted in UHall awhile back that I was poking my head back in the game after 15+ years. I’m just looking for some casual fun. While the majority of my time was spent on Catskills, I did start on Chesapeake in 1997 and played there until 98 or 99.
I live in Mountain Time now, but many of the west coast servers seem light on population compared to east coast. Chessie seems quite active here and some of your events and such are after I make the kids dinner so SCORE, and while I’m on Cats… there are far too many memories there (including a statue in an old RP area of my ex girlfriend). Sorry Cats. That was shocking and brought up some bad memories.
I will be starting from scratch on Chessie. Not vet rewards, no house, nothing. I was almost tempted to just start a new account but mines at 70-something months (I played off and on from 1997-2007) and I get a reward soon.
Do you all have a discord server or anything? I won’t be big on RP but will if encountered. I just wanna grind up some characters, learn the new weapons and meta, have some fun at events and hoard goodies.
Anyway! Hi.