• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions for you vet tamers

• Thread starter Harvest Moon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Harvest Moon

1. Anyone out there make gm taming pre-power hour?
2. If so, how long did it take you?

I made gm tamer in Nov '99, it took me 7 months of taming, spending several hours every day.

H

Harvest Moon

Wow, no one answered. So, is it safe to assume that I am the only active tamer in UO that made gm before 2000?

G

I also GMed my first tamer in '99. There were very few GM tamers around at the time and even fewer GM bards.

While I remember I GMed taming off a pre-tamed hell hound in Fire Dungeon, Felucca (Trammel-side was always too busy for me), I honestly don't recall how long it took me.

G

*whispers*

There was no such thing as trammel or felucca in 99....

Ultima Online: Renaissance (April 3, 2000)

G

Meh, so facet hopping memories are from my second or third tamer then.

edited to add oldest acct age where my first GM and later Leg tamer is, although this one's not open at the moment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow, no one answered. So, is it safe to assume that I am the only active tamer in UO that made gm before 2000?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is never safe to assume anything.

My tamer The Empire has been a GM tamer since Nov 1998.

I

imported_Hinotori

Hmm. Early '99 I think. All of my first characters had taming. And since I started playing in Nov of '97 I'd say it took me well over a year. And enough white wolves that I still hate taming them.

Only skills I finished during Power Hour time where crafting.