• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions for the proposed Stratics Board

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many legitimate questions have been asked, but gone unanswered in the several threads about the stratics auction (and according to staff there is no good way to move them to another thread)

I'm making this thread as a consolidated place for users to ask relevant questions / concerns to the members of the proposed "stratics board".

A good number of long time stratics users have had problems with this proposed idea for one reason or another, so hopefully this thread can alleviate the lack of confidence that exists from a good number of users.

I apologize if these questions have been answered elsewhere, if they have but have become lost in the confusion please just re-post or copy/paste for sake of clarity & ease of access.

@Elenni as asked, here are some questions. (all other proposed board members feel free to answer as well) If your not a proposed board member, please do not try to answer these concerns.

1. with 8 members, no owner, if the site falls into disrepair, unstable platform, corrupt / egotistical / disrespectful admins. basically, if theres problems with the site linked to one, or multiples of the 8 board members, what is the procedure for removal and replacement? Since the community is being asked to fund the site, will the community also be involved in this process? One reason i like the idea of JC being owner is because this wouldnt be an issue, most have full confidence that he would be able to handle internal problems like this efficiently and effectively.

2. If a player has a problem with a staff member or board member, who will those problems be taken to?

3. Also, who will be running the site? with all due respect, the experience of the expected board members is extremely low compared with JC the Builders, as well as the experience of past staff who were pushed out of stratics (fired/quit/etc). Will some of the money donated be used to hire an outside source to handle the fundamentals of the site?

4. Do you have any current plans for who will do this proposed integration that was just a flop over the past year? Are there any plans to make stratics look, function, and feel more like the well-known original?

From Tina Small:
5. "Has anyone on the current Stratics staff that is involved with this fund-raising campaign been able to talk to Mesanna or Kyronix regarding the possibility of Broadsword adding a forum to the uo.com website? If that happens, what do you see happening to Stratics? Will it just become a place where people go to post about things they want to trade or sell"

6. Who are are the actual proposed members of the Board?
How long of experience does each member have in his or her proposed "role" (meaning, if the proposed role is as "reporter" how long have you been a reporter, not how long have you been, say a moderator.

7. How will "anonymous" donators be refunded if the funding goal is met, but an outside bidder still wins the auction.

8. On a side note, are there plans to fix the current stratics platform? as Captn norrington pointed out its lacking in some basic aspects of functionality, is filled with bugs (ive got one of those bugs stuck on my screen right now)

These are some basic questions that myself, and i think many who at the moment lack any confidence to donate to support the current proposed staff would like answered before any possibility of donating.

I think it would be prudent to sticky this thread so other hesitant users who feel un-easy about these issues can be provided with the information needed to make a decision.

I would ask anyone else to ask any other questions for the proposed board in this thread, for the sake of having them prominent, in one concise place, and to increase the likely hood of them being seen, answered, and so other users can see the information provided.

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am worried about almost none of that.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere but I missed it. Who are the "proposed Stratics Board" members?

EDIT - Ooops. I see you asked this as #6

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will release a statement very soon which will hopefully answer many of your (the community's) questions.

As far as this particular post being stickied, had it not contained mass speculation (assumptions about our staff experience for example, or speaking in generalities using terms like "many" or "most" in regards to community endorsment) it might have been considered. Since this post is more of an opinionated piece directed at a particular cause, ie: diminishing confidence in the current staff, we will go ahead and submit a new thread with answers to the community's genuine, legitimate questions.

This will happen soon folks. Stay tuned.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will release a statement very soon which will hopefully answer many of your (the community's) questions.

As far as this particular post being stickied, had it not contained mass speculation (assumptions about our staff experience for example, or speaking in generalities using terms like "many" or "most" in regards to community endorsment) it might have been considered. Since this post is more of an opinionated piece directed at a particular cause, ie: diminishing confidence in the current staff, we will go ahead and submit a new thread with answers to the community's genuine, legitimate questions.

This will happen soon folks. Stay tuned.
:/ sorry i had hoped for best. think we just got one of the answers. i tried at least.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
2. Who do you bring your issues to now? Do you go to Ron Bron? I don't see how the ownership change, no matter who it is in the end, would change the answer to this question. Whenever there are issues, you can report folks to the site moderators.

3. I think this is an unfair assumption. In one question you ask who the moderating folks are, and then in the next assume that they're inexperienced.

8. Pretty sure some of this is laid out in their proposal on the IndieGoGo site. Additionally, I personally find Stratics to be generally a lot more functional than many other forum pages.

The rest of the questions should all be laid out in more detail by the moderators to put to bed some of this speculation.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if any OTHER staffs member would like to attempt to provide actual insight / address concerns that many of us have, please feel free.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Who do you bring your issues to now? Do you go to Ron Bron? I don't see how the ownership change, no matter who it is in the end, would change the answer to this question. Whenever there are issues, you can report folks to the site moderators.

3. I think this is an unfair assumption. In one question you ask who the moderating folks are, and then in the next assume that they're inexperienced.

8. Pretty sure some of this is laid out in their proposal on the IndieGoGo site. Additionally, I personally find Stratics to be generally a lot more functional than many other forum pages.

The rest of the questions should all be laid out in more detail by the moderators to put to bed some of this speculation.
2- Yes, when there was a problem with a moderator, admin, or other staff member users would go to the owner. Ron-bron, or Taylor.

3. I asked that because i dont know of anyone on the staff with 10-15 years experience in the field / position they would be working on. but this is why i asked, because someone might but i just dont know of it.

8. its a general concern that just came to mind because at the moment one of those bugs was blocking half my screen. And the reason given for alot of these questions from the various threads not being able to be moved to one and answered.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
2- Yes, when there was a problem with a moderator, admin, or other staff member users would go to the owner. Ron-bron, or Taylor.

3. I asked that because i dont know of anyone on the staff with 10-15 years experience in the field / position they would be working on. but this is why i asked, because someone might but i just dont know of it.

8. its a general concern that just came to mind because at the moment one of those bugs was blocking half my screen. And the reason given for alot of these questions from the various threads not being able to be moved to one and answered.
All fair Q's ultimately. It was a good idea to create this thread. Better to have one area where all these concerns can be addressed rather than 3 separate threads that were becoming unwieldy.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had asked in another thread and didn't see an answer... so I'll copy them here.

How will you handle the financial aspect of the website? What are your plans to bring in revenue to support it long term and provide for licenses, new additions, etc?

Will you be having a subscription service? If so, what content/features will only be available to subscriptions?

If the websites goes into the red on a regular basis despite the above plans, what will happen to the website? What do you have in place to ensure it stays operating? Are you able to absorb the costs of the monthly expenses if the website doesn't generate any revenue? If so, to what amount and for how long?

Will you as the owner(s) take any financial compensation for your work as either an owner or as part of the committee?

Will all staff be unpaid or will certain positions be paid?

Being a volunteer is often a thankless job with many hours and little appreciation... do you have plans on how to keep the volunteer positions filled? What incentives are there for volunteers aside from warm fuzzies?

Should UO be shut down... what will happen to the Stratics website/forums?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi everyone!

We are taking your questions and concerns seriously, and don't want to jump any guns on answering. We're working hard on getting this all straight and will begin addressing your questions very soon. I know the slow response can be frustrating, but I assure you it is only because we want to make absolutely sure we have it all right before presenting anything that could be inaccurate or misleading. Thank you all for your interest and support!

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone!

We are taking your questions and concerns seriously, and don't want to jump any guns on answering. We're working hard on getting this all straight and will begin addressing your questions very soon. I know the slow response can be frustrating, but I assure you it is only because we want to make absolutely sure we have it all right before presenting anything that could be inaccurate or misleading. Thank you all for your interest and support!
Riyana forgot to mention..."and because we all need some sleep now and again...." ;-)

Seriously, though, folks...we know you have a lot of questions. Some are already answered in our original post and in the campaign content, but we're working to gather it all from multiple threads and put out a Q&A where they're easy to find & answered all together. (and please remember we're also hard at work with draft charters, financials, promoting the campaign and the day-to-day jobs of the site, so we're necessarily juggling a lot of tasks at the moment -- and with a "timer" on the campaign that's obviously got a lot of our focus.)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I were "senior staff" I probably would already have said "screw this you unthankful scrubs". Seriously, I think they try their best, so I feel a bit sorry for them with all those questions about a lot of details. I personally have faith they will do it somehow :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Let's be thankful these volunteers who are spending a lot of time on this challenge take the communitites comments seriously and are working to get you the answers you seek.

An individual buyer or person bidding on the site through the auction really has no reason to provide this type of support or partnership to the community

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Gotta love these "SOON" answers.
Because a day is going to kill you my friend?

Some good questions were asked. A well though out response that takes some time is much better in this situation

Log in, enjoy your game and have some fun while they work out the details for you

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just to answer 1 question...for me anyway.

I have been playing UO since 2003. I have been on Stratics Staff since 2006. GhostWriter initially hired me as Origin Shard News Reporter. I had several *Bosses*...EL of LA and Watchertoo, that I reported to.

I eventually was in charge of General and Community News as well as making sure the FoF's (Five on Fridays...remember those?) Were posted and worked closely with the community manager at that time from UO, Jeremy Dalhberg.

Unfortunately when we lost the backups of Stratics all those years ago, most of my original posts were lost.

Under the tutelage of former staff (Wenchy, Petra, Kelmo, Shamus, Tazar, Tia, Frarc and the rest...don't feel slighted if I didn't list you, there are just so many wonderful people I worked with over the years here) I learned a lot and thank all of them from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to get to know all of you.

When Ron Bron (Ryan) took the helm, he had a different vision for the site, I went from Reporter to Editor (Thanks to Kirthag for showing me the ropes there!) I dabbled in Content a bit as well.

Currently I have 2 hats, Origin Shard Reporter, which I will be until they pull the plug, and Article Manager, working closely with new content.

Many of you know me well, Some may not like me much but I'm not going anywhere :)

As a member of the Senior Staff here at Stratics I thank you all for you concern and support...(Insert pom pom shake here)

Love you guys!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because a day is going to kill you my friend?

Some good questions were asked. A well though out response that takes some time is much better in this situation

Log in, enjoy your game and have some fun while they work out the details for you
Then they should say a DAY not SOON

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BUT BUT BUT they did " We're working hard on getting this all straight and will begin addressing your questions very soon. They just added the very as a new twist, LOL
I retract my statement then . . . *gets out his crayons*

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
An individual buyer or person bidding on the site through the auction really has no reason to provide this type of support or partnership to the community
Yeah, but an individual buyer or person bidding on site through the auction isn't asking for our money or general support, and that support would naturally exclude other equally viable options which are also vying for our support, so... yes, they should answer any and all reasonable questions.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yeah, but an individual buyer or person bidding on site through the auction isn't asking for our money or general support, and that support would naturally exclude other equally viable options which are also vying for our support, so... yes, they should answer any and all reasonable questions.
You really did take that out of context friend try adding the first part back in.

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You really did take that out of context friend try adding the first part back in.
yeah, your post seeks to compare the stratics staff (whom you mention we should be thankful to for their sharing of info) and an outside buyer who has no obligation to communicate with us....

my point is that this is an unfair comparison because the outside buyer isn't hitting us up for money or support.... but stratics staff is... and their sharing of info then becomes an obligation if they wish to solicit successfully

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
yeah, your post seeks to compare the stratics staff (whom you mention we should be thankful to for their sharing of info) and an outside buyer who has no obligation to communicate with us....

my point is that this is an unfair comparison because the outside buyer isn't hitting us up for money or support.... but stratics staff is... and their sharing of info then becomes an obligation if they wish to solicit successfully
The point is you should be thankful a group has come together to take on the challenge at all in support of the community.

This provides you the opportunity to ask the questions you otherwise wouldn't be able to and provide constructive feedback in regards to what you would like to see.

Now you'll be able to decide whether you would rather go with a team of buyers from the community, supported by the community, who are working to support the community in turn

Or

A random person who could possibly have no real inter w st in the community other than revenue generation

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about when are we gonna see Stratics.Com and not just Stratics forum. This site has really lost so much that it truly is very sad.

Elenni

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hey Guys --

as the "coordinator of the Q&A" post on our team, I've been working through your questions. I came across a couple that I needed some additional detail on. Was hoping you could elaborate so we can be sure we providing the info you are looking for.

If you (the poster of the question) could provide some more info on the following it would be much appreciated -- thanks!

• Who will be responsible for proposed integration of the site?
Can you please elaborate on what specific "integration" or proposal you're referring to?
  • Are there plans to make stratics look, function, and feel more like the well-known original?
When you say, "well known original," do you mean specifically the first published version of the site? Or a later but popular/highly trafficked version you remember and are fond of (and if so, which one?)
What specific aspects of "look and functionality" is it that you mean, or are interested in?

• Are there any plans to fix the current Stratics platform, or add “basic” functionality?
Assuming by platform you mean the Xenforo forum software and related plugins, but please correct me if I am wrong there. If so, what specific fixes do you feel need to be addressed? (ie are we talking about particular bugs that need to be fixed, or is this a general question/statement about Xenforo functionality, its look/feel, etc.?)

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. getting the main site working with the forums again.

2. something like this i guess. what people remember.

while it doesnt have to look exactly like this of course, it makes sense that the text, and general feel is similar to the Ultima Online style (especially considering stratics is focusing 100percent on UO now)
straticspic.png

3. overall sluggishness. (im not going to mention the the features that were bugged, but since removed, but they must be addressed if re-added. theres posts ) the bug where drop-downs get "stuck" on the screen. inability to merge threads efficiently. Basically all the stuff posted in "stratics bug reports"

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i kinda like the staff we have now, i use to get banned for the stupidest of reasons....i think one of the staff members had to idoc against me on occasion truth be told.....anyway, stratics seems to be working fine to me, people seem to be actually speaking their minds most of the time without the thought police trying to control that. Stratics runs smoother that the game we play that brings us all here and we still have a Dev that looks through the forums daily.....i say yall are doing a fine job.... and @Larisa your a gem, i dunno anyone who says different about you =)

Ossy

Adventurer
I'm a little worried that everything seems to be forum-centered.

What about the database information? What is the team's thoughts on that going forward? What is the team's experience in running and maintaining a database like Stratics? Will the wiki conversion be done (and should it with uoguide existing)?

And Zuckuss' response would push me away from wanting to deal with the current staff and donating money to help fund this.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm curious as to if the staff plan to revive the WordPress site and update all of that content (you can add a wiki there if htat's you're preference) or still insisting upon using an integrated wiki with Xenforo.

As a forum admin on a gaming forum using Xenforo, I can strongly advise against using an integrated wiki and some of the other integrated plugins due to the fact if the wiki plugin maker decides to stop updating the wiki plugin, all the work would have to go back to the site.

Plus, the more content in Xenforo, the slower it ends up running. It's something to consider.

Have the staff committee looked into how much yearly and monthly costs for the site would be? Yearly being linked to domain name registration, software renewal (Xenforo for example and any paid plugins that require membership fees or WordPress plugins that may require yearly fees or one time fees to activate and maintain), hosting, backups, etc.?

Does the staff have a staff member who knows how to handle all of these updates and then some?

Have the staff created by-laws for their board that accounts for the departure of a staff member and board position and putting someone new in place?

Has anyone considered the fact that site might run better in the future if the website address doesn't constantly changed as it did under Ron Bron (thus killing SEO optimization and links to the site)? Many links are broken from outside sites to specific stratic's content, which means a loss of ad revenue, but also loss of bandwidth.

I may be an admin for another UO site, okay two, but Stratics is where I started and I do want to see it continue to survive and thrive. I hope all of these things and more have been taken into account by staff.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm a little worried that everything seems to be forum-centered.

What about the database information? What is the team's thoughts on that going forward? What is the team's experience in running and maintaining a database like Stratics? Will the wiki conversion be done (and should it with uoguide existing)?

And Zuckuss' response would push me away from wanting to deal with the current staff and donating money to help fund this.
You have already stated you didn't believe it was worth donating because of the potential price of the site.

It's okay to disagree but at least take ownership of your opinions rather than blaming someone else for theirs.

Ossy

Adventurer
You have already stated you didn't believe it was worth donating because of the potential price of the site.

It's okay to disagree but at least take ownership of your opinions rather than blaming someone else for theirs.
I don't believe it is worth it for just the forums. If they say they are going to work with the database, than the value is there and I might change my mind.

As for the comment, it was directed at Zuckuss' attitude and how if I was behind supporting the staff (for just the forums) then his response and the attitude in it would make me not want to support the team.

Elenni

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I don't believe it is worth it for just the forums. If they say they are going to work with the database, than the value is there and I might change my mind.
If you mean, migrate/merge the old content and update it then... "We are going to work with the database."

:)

Elenni

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I'm curious as to if the staff plan to revive the WordPress site and update all of that content (you can add a wiki there if htat's you're preference) or still insisting upon using an integrated wiki with Xenforo.

As a forum admin on a gaming forum using Xenforo, I can strongly advise against using an integrated wiki and some of the other integrated plugins due to the fact if the wiki plugin maker decides to stop updating the wiki plugin, all the work would have to go back to the site.

Plus, the more content in Xenforo, the slower it ends up running. It's something to consider.
Hey, Kayhynn --

While we've condensed the Q&A with regards to some of the more generalized types of questions, some of these are pretty detailed suggestions about a specific project and tool that was already in progress. Since this is pretty much "my area" of expertise on the team and I wanted to include some context, I thought I'd take those here instead of in the over-arching Q&A. I hope that's OK.

First, a preface: the requirements and definition of the current project to integrate "old Stratics content" with the current site was largely determined prior to my signing on as the Wiki editor. The tools and "content management system" had already been researched and selected from the available options at the time. This necessitated a certain approach to the project, and largely set the parameters for the final look and feel, functionality, etc. We do/did have leeway on certain things, but were still going to be bound by the functionality of the tools and plugins being used.

For now (and until the sale of the site is finalized) we've put this project on hold. Should we be successful in obtaining the site via the Bring Stratics Home campaign, this migration WILL be reactivated as a priority -- but I have proposed that we re-examine some of the tools and strategies being used.

Now to be clear, I am a long-time CMS junkie who's been working with professional publishing systems for longer than I will admit here. If I could have my choice and didn't have a budget or any other dependencies or requirements, you can be sure I'd go for a Cadillac -- several of which I've driven over the years ;-) But here is what we need to account for in whatever solution we adopt:
  1. We do indeed have a budget, and it's a small one. For a community-oriented gaming site, that budget isn't likely to increase drastically, no matter who purchases the site.
  2. Xenforo is and will be our forum software and framework for the foreseeable future, for a number of reasons -- not least of which is that we want to limit any major changes that would disrupt the community in the months immediately following the transition.
  3. Any solution we adopt really has to include an integrated sign-on/registration feature. We (and you) don't want to have to maintain different login ids and permission systems to edit and access both portions of the site (content and forum.)
  4. The solution needs to allow registered community members to input and edit content, and they must be able to do it in a way that's either already familiar to them, or easily adopted.
  5. We want a tool that is optimal for the navigation and display of OUR content. That is to say:
    • if the content is very graphic- or table-centric, we really don't want to be limited to trying to display it in a content area that's 350 pixels wide, for instance.
    • We want to allow users to browse for content in a way that's easy/user friendly, and makes sense to them
    • Search results should be fast and make it easy to locate what you're looking for; the search tool should also provide for advanced queries
  6. The solution must allow content to be structured in a way that optimizes SEO, and/or provides tools or strategies for optimizing the SEO of the pages and the Stratics website as a whole.
  7. Ideally, the look and feel between the "forum" portion of the site and the "content" side of the site should be similar -- or at least, not jarring. Accessing content from one "side" to the other needs to be as seamless as possible.
  8. If at all possible, forum posts should allow for easy linking to pages/data on the content/wiki side of the site (and if it worked both ways, that would be ideal)
  9. And always: performance, performance, performance.
That's a long list for sure, and we're probably going to have to compromise on some things. There are some real limitations to the (edited: VaultWiki) plugin we've been working with, and you've mentioned a few of them. We have come across a new plugin that we're researching atm, but I'm all ears if you have some other specific tools or strategies you'd like to recommend. If so, please reach out to me -- I'd love to chat about them with you (or anyone else in the community who has a specific suggestion or recommendation.)

In any case, I hope this gives you some insight into what we're thinking and how we plan to go about this decision. It will be a big project, but one that I'm convinced will reap many rewards for the community once we've completed it.

Thanks!

~ Elenni

And, although a number of these are answered on the Q&A, I'll hit these while I'm here:

Have the staff committee looked into how much yearly and monthly costs for the site would be? Yearly being linked to domain name registration, software renewal (Xenforo for example and any paid plugins that require membership fees or WordPress plugins that may require yearly fees or one time fees to activate and maintain), hosting, backups, etc.?
Yes. These are summarized on the Bring Stratics Home campaign page, but we have a budget spreadsheet with these costs identified and accounted for.
Does the staff have a staff member who knows how to handle all of these updates and then some?
We do, but we're not above bringing in additional consultation or assistance if we felt it were necessary and the budget allowed.

Have the staff created by-laws for their board that accounts for the departure of a staff member and board position and putting someone new in place?
Yes; per the Q&A, we will be creating both.

Has anyone considered the fact that site might run better in the future if the website address doesn't constantly changed as it did under Ron Bron (thus killing SEO optimization and links to the site)? Many links are broken from outside sites to specific stratic's content, which means a loss of ad revenue, but also loss of bandwidth.
Absolutely. A focus on SEO will have a lot more emphasis when making decisions about the site. As for SEO on the "old sites," we will need to evaluate how best to handle that when we migrate the content.

I may be an admin for another UO site, okay two, but Stratics is where I started and I do want to see it continue to survive and thrive. I hope all of these things and more have been taken into account by staff.
Thanks, Kayhynn. We hope so too, and are doing everything in our power to make it so. We hope you'll support us in our efforts. Would love to talk to you more about ways we can better cross-promote between your site and Stratics in future, to make sure that the community has access to the best information it can have.

Last edited: