• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Questions about snow globes and Obsidian Statues

• Thread starter Mortimer Mouse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mortimer Mouse

I just cames across over 100 snow globes and 80 obsidian statues, are any of these rare or just junk to toss out? If so a price range for the rares ones would be great! Thank you in advance :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a complete list of names of snowglobes and obsidian statues:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=41194

As far as snowglobes go. The rarest is Exodus's Lair and generally fetches 3-4m on average, possibly going higher depending on local demand. The ones most consider as uncommon are Blackthorn's Castle, Chaos Shrine and Twin Oaks Tavern. I've seen those go from 100k up to 500k as of late. Really depends on shard and demand.

Hope that helps *smiles*

T

Trevelyan

Obsidian statues are defiantely worth keeping... some are desirable more than others for filling names in their collections but each one takes 10 rounds of a quest to do (requiring 10 obsidian pieces).

Rare names are - i think - ones which have love/truth/courage in their name (i totally forgot off the top of my head, but they seem to be very elusive).

As for the globes, rarer names are the Twin Oaks Tavern, Shrine of Chaos and blackthorne's castle (I think the name is). Super super rare is Exodus' Lair.

M

Mortimer Mouse

This helped a great deal.. Thanks so much to you both!

S

shulginist

If you come across any obsidian statues with a players name on them I hear they are worth a nice amount.