• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions about Residence Lot in EA Land...

• Thread starter imported_Founder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Founder

For those that do not know: Residence Lots in EA Land are great. You are always 5-stars green and its the best place to make friends (link up) because you have all the interactions as if you have interractions of 20.99 everywhere. 10 smoothies/give cookies usually give you 100/100 every time if mixed up.

This brings me to this question: If by default you have better odds of salvaging more parts if you have 5-bar green and high mech, does this mean salvaging at residence lot give you more parts when you salvage?

G

I would assume so, however I think the biggest problem with salvage right now is the price reductions. You might notice a slight increase, but the odds probably still won't even be near the production city salvages.