• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions about Mannequins!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone, SupSoc Inc. here ;-) *Waves*

I recently acquired a new house and started to decorate it. I was wondering if anything can be done with these things? I want to place it on a pedestal if all possible. I tried and I can't just placed it on it. Is there any way around so at least it looks like it is on a pedestal?

Thanks!
-SupSoc Inc.-

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually do that all the time.

1. Place a goza where you want the mannequin to go and raise it 4 times. Any higher and the mannequin won't fit.
2. Place the mannequin on top, and chop the goza.
3. I'm not sure if you can place the pedestal under the mannequin normally, but I always place a trash barrel, drop it in and chop the barrel.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm.. I am not able to get it to work. Possible that you could swing over and help me? I'll pay!
ICQ 168-469-972

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrm.. I am not able to get it to work. Possible that you could swing over and help me? I'll pay!
ICQ 168-469-972
I just added you. I can help out quick ;)