• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions About Battling Pirates

Antony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm stock piling resources in preparation of figthing pirates ....

Getting All the stuff together that I'd need to do battle .... got a couple of questions .....

Do Swabs, Ramrods, and Matches have "mulitple uses" .... or do you use them once and they need to be replaced? (I'm assuming that fuse cords are used after one firing .... is that correct?)

Also ... do Cannons wear out or once created can you just repair them? If you can repair them does powder of fortification work on them?

Shed some light on this .... thanks .... Antony

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have yet to have a Swab or Ramrod wear out on me.

The matches last an hour or two, I'm not sure exactly. Atleast an entire battle.

Cannons are indeed repairable with ingots.

Antony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Mapper ..... for now I'll make 1/2 dozen or so of the Swabs, Ramrods, and Matches ....

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swabs and Ramrods don't wear out, matches last 2 hours. But you'll find so many matches as loot on the ships that you don't really need to craft more than 1.