• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions about 7th char slot and shard char transfer

• Thread starter imported_Tabby Kapak
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Hello all!! We have 2 short questions:

About the 7th char slot, we understood there were some problems with those, (something about disappearing?), have these been solved?

And another is, if you x-shard a character, does it end up in the same character slot on the new shard, or in any open slot?
ie: Can our 6th slot DF char move to our 7th Europe slot (to come)?

Hope someone knows and is willing to answer. Thanks in advance!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hello all!! We have 2 short questions:

About the 7th char slot, we understood there were some problems with those, (something about disappearing?), have these been solved?

And another is, if you x-shard a character, does it end up in the same character slot on the new shard, or in any open slot?

Hope someone knows and is willing to answer. Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just used a 7th slot/extra storage code... worked fine for me. Just remember you have to enter the code on the EA website in your account management page.

I'm not sure if I completely understand your xshard question... you need to have an available spot on the destination shard before the transfer.

Safe Travels, Sam

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

when you transfer a character to another shard, it just goes into the first available slot on that shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the 7th char slot, so far no problems. Really like the extra storage, not only in the house but at the bank as well.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Oukay, thanks all for your reactions!!
We should make work of this soon...