• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions abound again

K

kalzaketh

does napavalley have any resource harvestors left in action? if so what has happened to the brillient amber? I myself give it weeks between even taking my lumberjack out no luck this sunday morning just thousands of boards no amber found. that was in aheavily forested area in fel:cursing:

K

kalzaketh

kaiya, many thanks for your kind offers, in the PM's, for any and all interested persons,the main point that I missed was that ea has gone from rare meaning hard to obtain, to the fact of nearly impossible through normal game play I wondered if my account was the only one cursed in this fashion. many thanks to the kind offers from all persons. :)