• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

• Thread starter November Rain
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

November Rain

My main account, I've been unable to play on due to getting the 'you must be a paid subscriber, blah blah' thing. So I went to check my account info and under Coupons/Promotions it says I'm on a 14-day free trial. I pay for my accounts via credit card and have for some time. It says I have 13 of 14 days remaining, so does that mean I won't be able to play that account? If that's the case, I'm going to seriously ticked off.

Novie

L

Lucky Lisa

hey, just call that pakistany guy at tso - hotline

you'll get the toll-free number if you click cancel account, you won't have to go through with it,... telephone number pops up

they usually are able to answer questions bout payment and accounts .. you'll have to be very fluid in english and able to work with hard accents haha

G

Since today you are on day 13 of 14, on Saturday it will charge your account, and you will be able to go to EA-Land as a paying subscriber.

We're changing that in the next few weeks to let free players also go to EA-Land.

N

November Rain

<blockquote><hr>

Since today you are on day 13 of 14, on Saturday it will charge your account, and you will be able to go to EA-Land as a paying subscriber.

We're changing that in the next few weeks to let free players also go to EA-Land.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. What I don't understand is why my account says that at all. I've paid via credit card since I started playing last year. How did I suddenly get a 14 day trail on my acct?

Novie

G

i started with a free trial but when i heard about the limitations and such i was afraid id lose everything so i put my credit card info in. It still says im on a trial but i play just fine in ealand and anywhere else. just fyi

U

ummax

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand the promotion then. It said we can try it for free if we activate and to click a download before march 2008. I dont want to pay one month subscription for a trial offer. Why was this email sent out and all these old subscribers plopped onto a test server ?

I hate to say it but I almost feel like I've been had. I would like to try EA land as a test for free like in the offer as it stands my account is about to run out and support has not replied to my query other then to ask me for my username and credit card info. I attached the email I got along with that info and am still waiting a response. My "trial" for ea land is about to expire. This kinda looks like a money grab to me which is not a good thing.

Please can you let me know when I can try EA land for free according to the emal that was sent to us. If i like it i will stay and pay but I'm not paying now before

please see my thread i posted thanks
as of yet my support questions have remained unanswered and i have run out of free time
http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/sims/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=tsogeneral&amp;Number=700406&amp;Forum=f27&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=700406&amp;Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=282092&amp;daterange=1&amp;newerval=1&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev=#Post700406