• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

• Thread starter princessofsh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

princessofsh

Argh I hate to post this but I am a total noob now since I came back to TSO again and now in EA Land. I just recently created a sim there. And on my profile it says "entitled for 163 days" what does this mean? o-o And also if anyone can give me a little info on EA-Land I would love it. (the sites don't seem to give me the info I need)

P

princessofsh

Also I am trying to subcribe to EA-Land but it says the page is unavailable?

G

Your entitlement age is how many days you have paid for your acct.

There is a faq sticky at the top of this forum that should answer most of your questions. To get your info straight from the devs check out www.tso-e.com.

Welcome back

P

princessofsh

Thanks just need to know an answer to my last question hehe

G

I've heard about intermittent issues with registration process, I know they are working on making it smooth and seemless.

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

I've heard about intermittent issues with registration process, I know they are working on making it smooth and seemless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you =3