• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

J

^Jay^

i have a Ophidian 5th year Vet Reward Statuette

but the graphic shows as a gazer....

is that normal?

G

last time i seen this was at a friends house...probably where it came from.

he claimed his reward and for some reason they gave it the wrong title ...
happened same day the 5th year rewards came out.

Sadly his place (right by moonglow) fell a while back

but his was just a glitch when he chose it, and it allways stayed like it

G

I remember one of the museums I documented had a statue like that, it was a castle, second floor on the east side, don't remember who owned it tho. I believe that place had a lot of books or containers, I remember having to take a lot of pictures.

But yeah anyways, it's a rarity tho not sure how that affects it's value.

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

I remember one of the museums I documented had a statue like that, it was a castle, second floor on the east side, don't remember who owned it tho. I believe that place had a lot of books or containers, I remember having to take a lot of pictures.

But yeah anyways, it's a rarity tho not sure how that affects it's value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably Mystery´s Castle on Drachenfels - remember she had a statue which had a wrong name and it was also Ophidian and Gazer (not sure which one was the graphic and which the name though).