• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Water Lillies

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Amathist of PoC

I saw this posted by Skylark and was also interested to know if anyone knew what these are made out of??

Does anyone know what item is used for the base to the lily pads in this pic?

It looks like it might be a dark green dyed round shipwreck pillow on top, but I can't tell what the paler green base is made from. It looks too big to be a kasa, and I am assuming it has to be something made from cloth because it is dyed.

-Skylark
I reposted in this thread just so it was not lost in the other thread about Asian designs.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The answer is actually posted in the thread you got that from, but I believe it was said that they're made from and Obi, A Floppy Hat and a Zoogi Fungus

A

Amathist of PoC

hmm I did not see the answer I saw that someone thought it was cusion....thanks for letting me now Faeryl.