• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question RE: Items-Rubble thread

• Thread starter Flora Green
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Flora Green

How accurate are the prices in the Event Items thread? I have a few rubble pieces I want to sell, but don't want to waste time putting a thread together with prices that are too far off the mark. For example, it lists all boat pieces at 25 mil. Is that likely to happen or should I start with 15 or 20? Also, the picnic table pieces seem high? to me. I have one on a vendor right now for 200k and it's not budging. Which is why I've decided to put them up here for all to see and not be shard specific.

Thanks much for any help.

C

Chaosy

It's pretty old but some of the prices hold. If anything, most rubble went up in price. I'd say those prices give you a good starting point of what to charge.

K

Kratos Aurion

In my experience, the chart has been fairly accurate with rare and highend rubble.

Anything like moderately rare, to low end may vary a little. A lot of people say they buy/sell sandstone wall pieces at 800k-1m yet I still find them occasionally for 250k-300k (sometimes as low as 100k).

Boat pieces may sell for 25m. It doesn't hurt to get a quote and you're more likely to get that offer here than in the game hence most of the highend dealers come here to look for what they need.

F

Flora Green

Thanks both of you. I'll try to find time to get a couple screenshots and post and see if there are any responses. I don't have any use for these few items, but know they are more valuable than those ugly ferns to turn-in. :)