• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on Unraveling?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok so forgot to test the unravel bag !

I think i have heard you only gain imbuing from unravel to around 30 skill or so
but say I start at 0 and I unravel 120 items at one time do I get 120 chances to gain ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got gains from unravelling to 25, I unravelled items made using the 30k charge dull copper hammer ( I ran a 'make 50' 5 times) So the equivelant of 5 hammers, I got 16 daggers I couldn't unravel, too good for my skill level.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Sorry to jump in on the thread with another question but where will one be able to purchase an unravel bag?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from an artificer - though a bag isn't essential to unravel, any more than a salvage bag is essential to smelt, it simply allows you to do several at once rather than one at a time.

B

Beastmaster

Sorry Storm I don't have your answer, but thought I would interject here that you can buy the skill up to 40.0 from the artificer. At 400GP its a steal :D

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes I was just currious if you could put 10 items in the bag at 0 level and unravel them and would it give you 10 chances to gain