• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on some items please!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well...thanks to the Welcome back to britannia program, I was able to pull some items off of a friends account and was wondering if they were rare, how rare if they are, and how much they go for.

They are all on Atlantic.

Thanks!

G

From what I can make out, the only really decent item is the open 'book'. Last I recall, they were going anywhere from 8-12 mil, Great Lakes that is. The music stand is craftable, and the deed of colored leather is still possible with a small exploit, of which is more expensive to make than one's hopes of selling it for. The candle is almost daily rare valuable, in that no more than 30k, but at least 5k imo. There are some issues with candles of similar likeness to which you have and they include it's height (Tall Candle/Short Candle) and ability to be lit or not, ultimately stuck either way.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Cool! Thanks for replying!

I wasn't sure...as I have read that music stands are rare...or server birth but can't be distinguished from the crafted ones? Or...do they have music sheets on them? I can't remember.

I just found all these items in one bag with a scroll with ancient markings colored grey, and a scroll that looks like a normal scroll..but it's not a spell, it just says :scroll" so I had to ask!

G

np at all. ya, the server birth music stand has sheet music attached to it. I have one facing north, paid about 20 mil for it. I assume you know the story behind the scrolls, but just in case...the ancient markings scroll is either from the newbie necro or pally quest (necro i believe is unobtainable anymore). The 'Scroll' I'm not positive of regarding it's origin, but go for about 50k each that I last saw. Might have been an old town stealable from scribe shops or healer shops.

G

I think 'scrolls' used to spawn in barrels in shame or something, I forget now. They go for a lil bit, there are 11 different kinds (not including reversed blanks).

As an aside, I really like the reversed blank scrolls. I'll pay anyone who has any to sell 500k per.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my 'scroll's from trying to work up inscription when I was a newb. I tried to buy some normal scrolls and got a couple random of the bound but unnamed scrolls... Naturally, I just thought I was doing it wrong and tossed them in the bank box and didn't buy any more.