• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Question on several Rares

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All, I was wondering if i could possibly pick some of your brains..

Would anyone happen to know if there is a version of the Server Birth "Siverware" that points West? If so (apologies if this is frowned upon) howmuch is such an item valued at?

Also, I can't seem to find a list of "Necro Regs" And therefore don't know if my Collection is complete or not?
Does anyone have a list or know where i may find one?

Thanks alot for any info shared!

regards

Lord Damascus [-TN-]
English Chap - Top Notch

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All, I was wondering if i could possibly pick some of your brains..

Would anyone happen to know if there is a version of the Server Birth "Siverware" that points West? If so (apologies if this is frowned upon) howmuch is such an item valued at?

Also, I can't seem to find a list of "Necro Regs" And therefore don't know if my Collection is complete or not?
Does anyone have a list or know where i may find one?

Thanks alot for any info shared!

regards

Lord Damascus [-TN-]
English Chap - Top Notch

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I merged the two threads and brought DjAd's response over here. *tips hat* Have a nice day.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I don't think the reddish pig iron is one of the necro regs, and the real pumice I believe is a different color. Also its missing the dragon's blood (a green vial similar to the new mysticism reagent of the same name).

So, The blackmoor, executioners cap and dead wood still drop I beleive; The others are obsidian, brimstone, bloodspawn, wyrm's heart, pumice, and eye of newt, and dragon's blood.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reddish pig iron is from the stacking exploit.
The true pumice is grey, but was also duplicated in the stacked exploit. The colored pumice comes from a long time ago when you could briefly sell moonstones to NPCs and buy them back - that is the origin I'm aware of.

Blackmoor used to spawn on liches, executioner caps on corpsers (I think whipping vines now), deadwood in NPC crates. Kolka is right about these obsidian, brimstone, bloodspawn, wyrm's heart, pumice, and eye of newt, and dragon's blood

Watch out for purple or jet black pig iron, blaze eye of newts and dark brown bloodspawn - those are fake versions from the stacking exploit.

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the response guys! Its a massive help.

Does anyone know about the silverware?

thanks in advance

regards

Lord Damascus [-TN-]
English Chap - Top Notch

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a facing of silverware for each direction.

The list of rare Necro Regs is:
Wyrm's Heart
Eye of Newt
Pumice
Dragon's Blood (green vial)
Brimstone
Bloodspawn
Obsidian