• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on ... server birth Full/ Empty Vials.....

G

how can u tell difference from the crafted ones???

if u cant?? then why do the sell for 20m plus??? im confused again??

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Craftable ones say "Rack" in the name, server births dont....and they usualy go for 10m, im selling mine at 15-20m cuz i dont really wana sell but if someone wants to pay that then ill sell =/

G

??????????????

Ive got chests of stuff marked up ''????'' from idocs!!!! that i need to sort through and either throw away or keep.... i would hate to throw away 5 real server vials or even 5 haysheafs ..just because i dont know the pinpoint wording.... sorry for asking for help...thought the boards was for that reason...jeepers.... treads on glass yet again...tiptoes around the big guns.....please gimme a break....

T

TirNaNog

I think the reason some things that seem like slight rewordings still sell as rares is that they were historically desired.
Before the days of event items and shard transfers, some of the most desirable rares included server birth glass vials, skull candles, and cauldrons since the graphics were unique. Even though the graphics were later added to the game as common items, the originals still maintained their interest, although they dropped in value compared to items that are still unique.

Not nearly as many people were interested in collecting hay sheaves or sheaves of hay since the graphics were pretty much always commonly obtainable items and therefore no one cared what they were called.