• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on raising Peace

G

This is my first Bard..I haven't played in many years..but I remember enough to get started...I know about area peacing self at the bank to raise skill slowly without half paying attention..but thats way too boring for me..I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what to target peace at certain levels?

at 50-60?
60-70?
80-GM?
etc.

I just want to play the game, my power lvling/skilling days were over a long time ago, I mainly just want to play and relax, but gain a point here and there while I do it.

Im currently at 58.9 in Peacing right now.

Thanks in advance.

I

imported_Farsight

The really short answer is use the Poo discord guide above and apply the numbers to peacing.

The next part is, you could do a lot worse at the moment than to go peacing gaman or dire wolves (if you want something a bit more aggressive) or giant ice serpents. But the best for you right now would be earth elementals.

When you get to the upper 60's, you can switch over to cyclopses.

Ratman archers and mages are good in the upper 70s and lower to mid 80's.

And there seems to be dead links in the FAQ, so if I have time later, I'll work up a more comprehensive list about what to bard-skill when.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
look up the barding difficulty list.

look at the fancy numbers that have been put with each critter in game.

you can toggle your skill nicelly +/- 20 points from any critter.

so if your at say 60 skill, then any critter from 40-80 barding difficulty is within your range to gain on.