• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on old bank check

D

di4andy

In my posession, I have an 1 mil bank check thats in a deed form (same style say as a banner deed or clothing bless deed), i think they were in this style many many yrs ago.

As all 1mil bank checks are now yellow, is this one ive got rare now and if it is, is it worth anything as ive never seen another one like it or any1 displaying one or talking about one.

Everyone ive asked n shown at banks havent got a clue, is there anyone on this forum that can help pls.

Many thanks

Andy

G

By "Deed Form" do you mean what would essentially be a white or beige colored check?

D

di4andy

Its Biege color - not white like the power scrolls - it looks identical too a banner deed or anything that u get in a deed form in biege.....

Also says Blessed on it.

Just never ever seen one b4.

cheers

andy

G

I don't recall the value of them although there was a post here on the rares forum recently that went into it based on the amount of the check, it is worth something though, but unfortunatley thats the best I can tell you on this sort of item.

D

di4andy

ty for replying so promptly, maybe someone out there will have an idea or post a link too the original posting about them.

Ill just have too keep searching for now

ty again.

cheers

andy

G

I want to say that the low valued checks of this nature were considered to be worth around 250k or so, and by low i mean around 100k or less. So I dont think it would be unreasonable to expect at least several mil for your check if the value of it is 1 million