• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on Glass Blowing Talisman

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do these only drop from certain Quests in Heartwood, or will any of the crafting or killing quests drop them? I have been trying the "Beer Goggles" quest for several days now and have had no luck with it.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's random but you can also get them from ML Peerless (Lady Mel, Dreadhorn, etc).

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are and always have been "very rare". I was always into glass items so I have always looked for them in loot. In all the years I have hundreds of skill talis but I still only have a few glassblowing (maybe 15) and none of them are above a 26.

The same as Zeke above, our guild has always liked Melisande and Dreadhorn so we have looted a lot of talis but as above, just a few of the glassblowing ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had 2 or 3 >20 ones I've saved over the years ..... YEAH me for being a hoarder... but I used to do 100's of peerless all the time. But even at my 35% chance of making them I still fail 6 or 7 or so of 10 times... which is I guess my 35% or so but one would think you could make 1 in 3... but no I can fail several times in a row at making those awful soulbinders.