• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] question on arcane circle

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok I have SW of 93 or so and can never find anyone to do a circle with!
but I have heard that you can stone SW and get a circle with npc humans is this correct I have a elf character and this wont work but does it work for a human SWer?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if it works or not, but have you tried posting on your shard's forum. Maybe get a ICQ list of people with spellweaving that play on a regular basis that would like a high level focus. Surely your not the only one on your shard that is having trouble getting a focus.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll answer, since this forum is horrific when it comes to response times, and since I"ve tested it. NPCs don't increase your AC count. I hired an NPC and I tried a Herald...nada.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'll answer, since this forum is horrific when it comes to response times, and since I"ve tested it. NPCs don't increase your AC count. I hired an NPC and I tried a Herald...nada.
ok thats what i figured thanks