• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Question on 120 magery powerscrolls

TheflY of LS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good afternoon, all,

Hope all is well. I had a quick question that I hope someone could help me out with. I have just returned after a long hiatus, and I am trying to acquire a 120 magery powerscroll for my bard. I have tried a bunch of combinations in the Vendor Search tool, and I am coming up with nada. Does anyone have any tips on this? I can't imagine there's not a single one for sale on the entire shard. Also, does anyone know the average going rate for these today? It seems everything has gotten pretty out-of-control expensive, so I am not even sure if I have the gold to get one.

Any help you can give me on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and be well,

Celestial_lich

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'd suggest try using the general chat to find one... They go for anywhere from 15-20 Mil. Hope this helps.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
saw one sold for 30m last night. They're not easy to come across but if you do some spawning in T2A thats the safest place to try. Other unchecked spawns are primeval and abysmal but they are tricky without a group.

TheflY of LS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy jeebus. I never expected that. But thank you guys for your prompt responses. I could do 15 mill, but I'd be broke. Guess my bard won't be finished for awhile. Heh.