• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: "Of Exceptional Quality"

M

MajorWood

I am not sure if this is rare or not, but I logged into my Mom's account (yes my mom used to play UO) and found some interesting items. The ones that were the most interesting were:

1. Pieces of clothing that care called "of Exceptional Quality". Doesn't mention that it is a skull cap or anything like that. just "of Exceptional Quality" in yellow and the stats are in white which also says Exceptional Quality where it should. Is this rare or common?
2. Identification wands. I know they are not used anymore, but are they rare, semi or common?

TIA

PS.

PICTURE:

G

what about " A bow of exceptional Quality" written in yellow text!

M

MajorWood

I will get a screen shot of what I am talking about when I get home.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these items are uncommon but I wouldn't consider them rare since there are so many floating around.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
How about a Full Set of female Double Excep Barbed with the same crafter tag (crafter name on second line - not the uber old school top line). Looks good locked in my floor from an idoc but always wondered a value on it. Atl shard and name is Gal's Evanesance in case you were wondering.

M

MajorWood

I got an answer, but can I even sell these? I saw a lantern in luna with the same thing going on selling for 3.5 mil. Then again it is Luna.

G

<blockquote><hr>

1. Pieces of clothing that care called "of Exceptional Quality". Doesn't mention that it is a skull cap or anything like that. just "of Exceptional Quality" in yellow and the stats are in white which also says Exceptional Quality where it should. Is this rare or common?
2. Identification wands. I know they are not used anymore, but are they rare, semi or common?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Common, but worth 80k a pop or so.

2. I have enough to make them common all by myself. 20k each maybe?

G

<blockquote><hr>

what about " A bow of exceptional Quality" written in yellow text!

[/ QUOTE ]

300k or so.

G

<blockquote><hr>

How about a Full Set of female Double Excep Barbed with the same crafter tag (crafter name on second line - not the uber old school top line). Looks good locked in my floor from an idoc but always wondered a value on it. Atl shard and name is Gal's Evanesance in case you were wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Exceptional barbed leather shorts' = out of luck; occurred post-AoS, so not rare. Novelty buy only. (500k for whole set maybe.)

'A xxxx of exceptional quality' or any brackets ( [] ) occurring in the title line is when things get interesting.