• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question - Is it stil possible....

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

to get deeded items on the steps of a castle/keep? I'd love like, suits of armor or banners or something, but i cant figure out how to do it. please help?

thanks for reading

S

SaoirseCat

I don't know about armor.. but just to let you know.. banners are easily placed by clicking on either or both of the corner steps on your castle/keep, as usual. Lock them down and raise them as you like. I've seen heritage ladders on front steps too.

I

imported_blesh

I tried and i get the "you can not build that here" with both a ladder and a suit of armor (still have another month for banners). I've seen suits of armor on steps, anyone at all know the trick?

G

I've read about a trick for that, but not tried it.

Place a small table on the step, place a goza by targeting the top of the table, remove table, place the statue by targeting the goza, chop goza.

Hope it works.

I

imported_blesh

that did it! I love you!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ty so much!!!!

G

Or, just place a fishing net, or a Fan weapon, or anything like that, and then target the top of it with what ever you want, and then remove the net, ect, from underneath it.