• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question:House Transfer between two accounts

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the following problem. I would like to set some security settings to "guild members".
But due to a char transfer with the house owner of account A, the name on the shield is correct, but it seems that this char transfer has recreated the char when he returns to its home shard.
Therefor i choose a second account for transfering. But after 20 years, the castle is to full to transfer to the "cheap" account B which has only 20% storage increase. So i decide to place a keep, move some stuff to account B.
Account A (7500 Castle storage)
Account B (5625 Castle storage) keep placed 5 days ago.
Account A currently owns the castle and wants it retraded from Account B.
Account B owns a keep. In this keep i move the items above its castle limit.(~1800)

Now the question.
If the week of placement (keep) is over, can i:
Transfer the castle from A to B (keep will be condemned)?
And retransfer the castle imediately from B to A after that, because A owns no house?

Move items from keep to castle and drop the keep?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
account A with castle all characters on that account is an owner of the castle not just the characters name on the house sign. any character on account A is control of everything in the house security for chests teleporters etc. your in control of what co-owners and friends secure or lockdown to.
--------------
since your removing the castle off of account A to account B you should be able to transfer it back since you were removing the castle and you weren't accepting anything or placing anything.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
account A with castle all characters on that account is an owner of the castle not just the characters name on the house sign. any character on account A is control of everything in the house security for chests teleporters etc. your in control of what co-owners and friends secure or lockdown to.
Well but in case of using security "guild members" for e.g. a chest, the transfer should make a problem. that was the answer on a GM call.
Even if i set "guild security" with the char which placed the castle, no guild members can open the chest.
Only solution is to trade house (was the answer).

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As a co-owner to a house I can place a chest and lock it down with an owner only setting and you would think that the only people that could open it is the people on that account and you would be wrong, the owner of the house can open anything in that house. As stated before every toon on that house owner account are all owners of that house not just that one toon.