• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question - Hags Quest

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Amathist of PoC

Stratics use to have the hags quest maps detailed but I can not find it any where now.

What I need it for is our guild library has copies of each map and a rune and we need to stack the runes and the maps correctly. Originally this was done from the stratics page but now I can not find it so does anyone else have a link that might help?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do note that some of the areas are no-recall now (the cave south of destard was used for some events). You may have to mark a few steps outside it (and some of the other locations - on some shards there are issues with the training tower along the north coast, for example).

Also, put together a rune book of good spots for collecting the various parts - since the britain sewers are no-recall now as well (they were a common spot mentioned in most guides), consider a spot in trammel T2A that has frogs & swamp water (and maybe has rats) as a replacement.

You should be able to make a single runebook of all the ingredient locations, the hedge maze and the hag herself, to go with the 20 maps and their runes.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Amathist,

Looking for a faster way to search all the UO sites? Try the search menu of the UO Toolbar.

You can easily narrow down what you're searching for to specific UO sites.

Hope that helps.

A

Amathist of PoC

Do note that some of the areas are no-recall now (the cave south of destard was used for some events). You may have to mark a few steps outside it (and some of the other locations - on some shards there are issues with the training tower along the north coast, for example).

Also, put together a rune book of good spots for collecting the various parts - since the britain sewers are no-recall now as well (they were a common spot mentioned in most guides), consider a spot in trammel T2A that has frogs & swamp water (and maybe has rats) as a replacement.

You should be able to make a single runebook of all the ingredient locations, the hedge maze and the hag herself, to go with the 20 maps and their runes.
ooo Thank you Basara I will pass this on to the PoC Librarian very helpful.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrrr, me gots a rune marked just north o' the sewer entrance in Brit, near the inn (also has a mushroom nearby if ya needs it!).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think the spot I have marked in T2A also has lava lizards near it too (for the lizard tongue)...

Here's a Guide I did for my alliance, years ago, including showing how to set up a bag for quick haq quest runs (and even tossed in Elwood runes too!)

http://www.freewebs.com/midnighthuntersclub/hagquest.html

I'll think I'll repost it on Player's Corner when I get the time.