• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for Ya Jeremy

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

With the awesome recent patches, I was wondering if the random crashes in KR were one of the things that were addressed? This alone is the only reason I don't play KR exclusively, and I know a couple other people that feel exactly the same. A player like me that tends to spend the majority of my time hunting high end creatures can't afford that random crash, as it means a monochrome screen upon login.

And yes, I realize that Jeremy is most likely still sleeping, but wanted to put this question out while it was on my mind.

I

imported_dexdash

huh ive been getting random crashed in 2d alot latley so i dont think its just kr

G

I didn't see any crash fixes in the notes, but to be perfectly honest, the notes were a touch messy this time (what with some of this being done as far back as November.) It's certainly possible that some fixes snuck in, but I can't promise either way.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't see any crash fixes in the notes, but to be perfectly honest, the notes were a touch messy this time (what with some of this being done as far back as November.) It's certainly possible that some fixes snuck in, but I can't promise either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Any chance of convincing you to find out if it might have been snuck into the "mess"?