• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question for the day

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so if you have a lighthouse it says 'all boats placed by this account will now be saved by the lighthouse and put into the moving crate of this house'

but what happens if your a co-owner of the house and have a light house placed there?
i dont think co-owners can access the moving crates can they?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ok next question will boats go there? Same place as Poo is, my lighthouse is at the castle in the swamps (other account) but my fisher is on another account it is his lighthouse.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya maybe the boats will go there but we cant access them, need the owner to get them out?

im gonna test this myself, gonna place a boat tonight and leave it, see where it ends up.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I tested this lately. My co-owners boat went in the crate and the owner could retrieve it. You can test it with one of the cheap ships if you want. Takes forever for it to decay when you want it to lol Didn't try it with the new ships with the cannons and all that.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tested this lately. My co-owners boat went in the crate and the owner could retrieve it. You can test it with one of the cheap ships if you want. Takes forever for it to decay when you want it to lol Didn't try it with the new ships with the cannons and all that.
Ok my account that's co-owned to my house with the Lighthouse, lost a ship, and it didn't pop into the crate. I thought the lighthouse is for the home owner only , not co-owners too ? This is on Siege, where things are always screwed up.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ok my account that's co-owned to my house with the Lighthouse, lost a ship, and it didn't pop into the crate. I thought the lighthouse is for the home owner only , not co-owners too ? This is on Siege, where things are always screwed up.
its account bound, so youd need to place one with the co-ownered account in that house, one lighthouse wont do multiple accounts.
and also dd click on the front door of the light house with your guys that place the boats, gives ya that nice little message about its gonna save your boats for that account and such.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok right. Yeah the co-0wner in my case placed the lighthouse in the owners home. Yes only my co-owner can use it. As stated if you click on the door you will get a message.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Captains loved it!!

:pirate: And Pirates too. :arr: