• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for Pari

G

Hi. I have a quick question for Pari. I used to have a account around 7 months a go, but then my credit card expired and I re activated only around 2 months ago. I came back and I lost all my sims so I had to recreate all of them. But anyway when I got to EA-Land it said entitled 315 days I think so I'm wondering since the days it's counting are from my old account will I get my tree when planned?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi. I have a quick question for Pari. I used to have a account around 7 months a go, but then my credit card expired and I re activated only around 2 months ago. I came back and I lost all my sims so I had to recreate all of them. But anyway when I got to EA-Land it said entitled 315 days I think so I'm wondering since the days it's counting are from my old account will I get my tree when planned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not your old account. It is the same account you had before, but you resubscribed.

To answer your question, if you are now a subscribing player, every day that you're subscribed will add another day to the entitlement days. Yes it will add on to the 315 days. Yes, you will get your mystic tree when you reach 730 entitled days.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I'm not sure if this is the same topic but...

I also have a second account, I had it "back in the day" as well. So I reactivated it maybe about a month or so ago and its a paid account. The entitlement days are wrong on it though
It's only the days since I reactivated it. I don't remember how long I have had it for but I'm pretty sure I had it for at least a year. Is there anyway someone could look into this and fix it?

G

How long did you pay on it before, you cancelled it? You should be able to see the date you created the acct on your EA Land page unless you had pogo or some other ea game registered before it.

I

imported_Danny Dots

No I only had TSO or now EAL. I'm going to go check that out now. But i did pay for it and then canceled it when we were being ignored

Edit ---&gt; I just checked and it said I am an active member since September 2004. I know that there is/was a span of time that I was not paying for it though... that time might of been a year or more. I am not sure.