• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for LFancey

G

Will we all be pirates on April 1st this year instead of monkeys?....but I don't wanna be a pirate!

Edited to read: I posted this thread as something a little lighter and a joke, but I now realize it's not appropriate when there are still children starving in Africa and sims unable to log into EALand

I

imported_LFancey

Arrgh dat be Cap'n LFancey ya bilge rat, if you please. Blimey if in our addled mindedness we din't have a might over site on the pirate gear. Someday if I have me way pirate effects must get into game and handsomely at that.

Take care me hearty, fair winds!

Cap'n LFancey

G

Well blow me down! Ya'know, I've sailed the seven seas, but that would be the finest pirate booty I've ever laid eyes on. Would be some treasure, wakin up one fine mornin, (April 1st) ta' find yer been made into tha saltyest dawg in Simland. *yells* swab da deck ye scurvy dawgs!

K

Keep It Real

oh em gee el oh el, Lee, if you can answer this in city hall, how about filling us in on the sim slot issue please. Thanks!

D

dinaj

I spit on pirate gear ..... can I just poke simmys on april first?

D

dinaj

I have been demanding a 4 foot long stick to poke with for months now ....
.... can't understand why I haven't gotten it yet ... LOL

D

dinaj

ummmmmm ... NOT ... I want to POKE not slaughter ... poking simmys will be give them an uncomfortable stinging sensation but Won't draw blood ... Mr. Fancey will be the first one I poke ..
(not being mean, just me
)

I

imported_CherryBomb

Aye, Cap'n! Don't forget the eye patch and peg-leg accessories. I reckon I'd be mighty fetchin' rigged out like that.

CherryBomb