• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for BTHKILLER

• Thread starter imported_The_Dude_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_The_Dude_

Can you please explain to me how it is an exploit then? Since you took the picture please explain. All it looks like to me is someone with multiple gold piles and a bag. I see it doing nothing to interrupt your game play. So please explain how this is a exploit.

Fact is EA never did anything about this because if u played in KR(which is terrible and needs to get deleted) there was nothing the matter. Making it not an exploit. When i realized this i d/l kr and that was the end of it I got everything i wanted and left the crap behind.

Face it your upset because u posted pictures of yourself using a ittp and got booted and you cant get into any other guilds. So you want people to pay for your ignorance. What happened to you was 100% your fault. Out of all the people who play this game your the last one people would have figured used a ittp but you did so now you have to sit on the docks yelling guards. Well atleast until your uber omg shes so leet leader pecks comes as she told BC.

So until then keep taking pictures as a ghost and crying guards on Serps dock. You meant nothing when u were BC and mean nothing now.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

I coulda swore you went to uo hall to post pancakes about hax and their gold piles. I cant swear to it being you, but if it is... your now saying its meant to be used just because its possible?? Im getting mixed signals

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

I coulda swore you went to uo hall to post pancakes about hax and their gold piles. I cant swear to it being you, but if it is... your now saying its meant to be used just because its possible?? Im getting mixed signals

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This conversation has already been had..... Garrett said that he still thinks that it's an exploit and cheap - but has given up on making a big deal out of it. I think that Garrett (correct me if i'm wrong here) feels that it's a cheap exploit to be taking advantage of, but won't sit there whining about it anymore cause it's not going to do any good.

Garrett and Malador just fight insesently(spelling error I think) on here. They go back and forth about the same things lol. You'll learn to just move on in conversation :p

I hope this sums it up for you though lol.

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This conversation has already been had..... Garrett said that he still thinks that it's an exploit and cheap - but has given up on making a big deal out of it. I think that Garrett (correct me if i'm wrong here) feels that it's a cheap exploit to be taking advantage of, but won't sit there whining about it anymore cause it's not going to do any good.

Garrett and Malador just fight insesently(spelling error I think) on here. They go back and forth about the same things lol. You'll learn to just move on in conversation :p

I hope this sums it up for you though lol.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

coulda swore you went to uo hall to post pancakes about hax and their gold piles. I cant swear to it being you, but if it is... your now saying its meant to be used just because its possible?? Im getting mixed signals

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, he confuses himself. It's only illeagle and an exploit if anyone else besides a BC member used it in his opinion. I remember him calling it a cheat/hack/exploit/illeagle, and mabey even bannable when it was being used against him. Now that it's in house, right beside his sofa nothing was ever wrong with it. It was ment to be that way.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

coulda swore you went to uo hall to post pancakes about hax and their gold piles. I cant swear to it being you, but if it is... your now saying its meant to be used just because its possible?? Im getting mixed signals

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, he confuses himself. It's only illeagle and an exploit if anyone else besides a BC member used it in his opinion. I remember him calling it a cheat/hack/exploit/illeagle, and mabey even bannable when it was being used against him. Now that it's in house, right beside his sofa nothing was ever wrong with it. It was ment to be that way.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

Sad thing is we are losing alot of players to other games because of all the "bugs, cheating and exploits" in this game. It gets old fighting people that are standing next to you one minute and several screens away a second later. When people are skipping across the screen and vanishing it gets old. I used to fight almost everyday now it is only once in a great while that I bother to log my red on.

Also as far as I know the GM of PWNT is not on much either. Everyone has a rl and most of us are tired of all the crap going on in game that EA chooses to ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't played that much either, and when I do its been wiorking on my tamer working skill, and doing the moonglow event.

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

Sad thing is we are losing alot of players to other games because of all the "bugs, cheating and exploits" in this game. It gets old fighting people that are standing next to you one minute and several screens away a second later. When people are skipping across the screen and vanishing it gets old. I used to fight almost everyday now it is only once in a great while that I bother to log my red on.

Also as far as I know the GM of PWNT is not on much either. Everyone has a rl and most of us are tired of all the crap going on in game that EA chooses to ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't played that much either, and when I do its been wiorking on my tamer working skill, and doing the moonglow event.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Mr. Self Proclaimed God!

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this mean?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Mr. Self Proclaimed God!

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf does this mean?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

As for malador its not a [censored] exploit when you can use the new client and loot everything. Its not EAS fault people dont play in that client. I d/l KR just to loot the HAX guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.
2. Using it is exploiting a bug.

Intentions dont matter, the fact that you can circumvent it don't matter and your wishful thinking don't matter. He was exploiting a bug. It is a bannable offense.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was done with you long ago...please move on sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not speaking to you so if you have nothing to say why did you speak to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use that logic when ever you speak then so I never have to hear from you again. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that for some(you I mean) the concept of self is all important but I say again I was not speaking to you so if you wish not to get a reply from me say nothing to me or about me and you shall get your wish.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

As for malador its not a [censored] exploit when you can use the new client and loot everything. Its not EAS fault people dont play in that client. I d/l KR just to loot the HAX guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is a bug.
2. Using it is exploiting a bug.

Intentions dont matter, the fact that you can circumvent it don't matter and your wishful thinking don't matter. He was exploiting a bug. It is a bannable offense.

I think we are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was done with you long ago...please move on sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not speaking to you so if you have nothing to say why did you speak to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use that logic when ever you speak then so I never have to hear from you again. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that for some(you I mean) the concept of self is all important but I say again I was not speaking to you so if you wish not to get a reply from me say nothing to me or about me and you shall get your wish.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Can you please explain to me how it is an exploit then? Since you took the picture please explain. All it looks like to me is someone with multiple gold piles and a bag. I see it doing nothing to interrupt your game play. So please explain how this is a exploit.

Fact is EA never did anything about this because if u played in KR(which is terrible and needs to get deleted) there was nothing the matter. Making it not an exploit. When i realized this i d/l kr and that was the end of it I got everything i wanted and left the crap behind.

Face it your upset because u posted pictures of yourself using a ittp and got booted and you cant get into any other guilds. So you want people to pay for your ignorance. What happened to you was 100% your fault. Out of all the people who play this game your the last one people would have figured used a ittp but you did so now you have to sit on the docks yelling guards. Well atleast until your uber omg shes so leet leader pecks comes as she told BC.

So until then keep taking pictures as a ghost and crying guards on Serps dock. You meant nothing when u were BC and mean nothing now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already explained it to you and I proved my point i.e. that BC does not in fact have the stones to properly clean house. I think everyone gets it except those like you that dont want to accept it.

EA never did anything about it because they rarely do and if they do it takes many months if not years. The fact that they have not fixed it or are not busting people for it does not mean it is not a bug to be exploited by pyro and many others. It only means ea considers it a minor bug not worth loosing subscribers over.

I am not upset. I simply dont like you. As your guild mate I could tell you what I thought in vent but never let outsiders know. Since I am no longer your guild mate I can voice my opnion of you openly and call BS every time you try to fling some around.

I am not sure what you mean by keep taking pictures as a ghost. I ghosted one harry to show how, contrary to your claims, you need help doing harrowers. The rest of the pics I have posted show me alive standing over a dead person. Not a few of which have been BC.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I already explained it to you and I proved my point i.e. that BC does not in fact have the stones to properly clean house. I think everyone gets it except those like you that dont want to accept it.

EA never did anything about it because they rarely do and if they do it takes many months if not years. The fact that they have not fixed it or are not busting people for it does not mean it is not a bug to be exploited by pyro and many others. It only means ea considers it a minor bug not worth loosing subscribers over.

I am not upset. I simply dont like you. As your guild mate I could tell you what I thought in vent but never let outsiders know. Since I am no longer your guild mate I can voice my opnion of you openly and call BS every time you try to fling some around.

I am not sure what you mean by keep taking pictures as a ghost. I ghosted one harry to show how, contrary to your claims, you need help doing harrowers. The rest of the pics I have posted show me alive standing over a dead person. Not a few of which have been BC.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

I

imported_The_Dude_

You could of swore but your wrong. Nice try though. I paged and got nothing from a gm. I pmd devs and they are the ones that told me its an oversight and they would be looking into it but nothing would be done for now.

I never posted about the quest gold. I figured how to beat that very quickly. Yes i did say it was pathetic and weak. I stand by that its the way i feel. Just like you dont like archers and have apparently told them from what you post here.

So can show me where i posted about it being illegal or bannable? As for insta i dont confuse myself its nice that you at least hold suns hand so he doesnt look like a moron. Next time click my name look at show uses posts. Thers not one in there that says anything like you said so keep trying.

As for malador when your gonna post pictures at least show pictures as how they are exploits? For your picture showed no exploit. As what people are whining about is the gold stacks on top of [censored] but in your pictures your clearly able to loot everything at will. So not an exploit.

So when someone can provide proof of BC cheating they will be delt with exactly like Malador.

I

imported_The_Dude_

You could of swore but your wrong. Nice try though. I paged and got nothing from a gm. I pmd devs and they are the ones that told me its an oversight and they would be looking into it but nothing would be done for now.

I never posted about the quest gold. I figured how to beat that very quickly. Yes i did say it was pathetic and weak. I stand by that its the way i feel. Just like you dont like archers and have apparently told them from what you post here.

So can show me where i posted about it being illegal or bannable? As for insta i dont confuse myself its nice that you at least hold suns hand so he doesnt look like a moron. Next time click my name look at show uses posts. Thers not one in there that says anything like you said so keep trying.

As for malador when your gonna post pictures at least show pictures as how they are exploits? For your picture showed no exploit. As what people are whining about is the gold stacks on top of [censored] but in your pictures your clearly able to loot everything at will. So not an exploit.

So when someone can provide proof of BC cheating they will be delt with exactly like Malador.

M

Malador

Your both correct. He was complaining about haxz all using it. Convienient how that post is gone.

M

Malador

Your both correct. He was complaining about haxz all using it. Convienient how that post is gone.

B

Bent

Ok Malador seriously you need to see someone about your condition!!

This has gone way beyond an infatuation you are now at the point I feel bad for you.

You are obviously extremely hurt by BC giving you the boot . My suggestion to you is just take a deep breath and walk away from UO.

Someone who posted their own picture of them cheating is NEVER going to be taken seriously trying to claim others are cheaters!

While there is a small amount of truth in what you are arguing about there is a HUGE difference!

You ran a program that helped place your gameplay above what the rest of us non cheaters can achieve. The thing you complain about was a bug in game .

What you did makes you a cheater,what he did just shows the blatant stupidity of EA dev team that never seem to think out any of the new additions they make.

Note to EA stop adding stuff and fix what is wrong now and has been wrong for years!!!!!!You guys are making it more and more obvious you want this game to end soon!

The proof for my last statement is that EA has made no effort to let the subscribers know that something is in the works to solve the cheating problem.

Maldaor if you practiced at pvp a quarter as much as you board warrior you might actually be able to hold your own but hey to each their own.

B

Bent

This has gone way beyond an infatuation you are now at the point I feel bad for you.

You are obviously extremely hurt by BC giving you the boot . My suggestion to you is just take a deep breath and walk away from UO.

Someone who posted their own picture of them cheating is NEVER going to be taken seriously trying to claim others are cheaters!

While there is a small amount of truth in what you are arguing about there is a HUGE difference!

You ran a program that helped place your gameplay above what the rest of us non cheaters can achieve. The thing you complain about was a bug in game .

What you did makes you a cheater,what he did just shows the blatant stupidity of EA dev team that never seem to think out any of the new additions they make.

Note to EA stop adding stuff and fix what is wrong now and has been wrong for years!!!!!!You guys are making it more and more obvious you want this game to end soon!

The proof for my last statement is that EA has made no effort to let the subscribers know that something is in the works to solve the cheating problem.

Maldaor if you practiced at pvp a quarter as much as you board warrior you might actually be able to hold your own but hey to each their own.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

like i said i cant swear to it being you and i think everyone is granted at least a couple mistakes a day. With that being said back to the post at hand. You post a screen shot with deception being in our faction guild.....blah blah blah something about wreck/ktfo / whoever else being not 100% legite?

Now here is my follow up question who is Lub and what is there connection with bc, and is the bc standard no hack policed on your allied guilds? Carefull with your answer i have screen shots.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

like i said i cant swear to it being you and i think everyone is granted at least a couple mistakes a day. With that being said back to the post at hand. You post a screen shot with deception being in our faction guild.....blah blah blah something about wreck/ktfo / whoever else being not 100% legite?

Now here is my follow up question who is Lub and what is there connection with bc, and is the bc standard no hack policed on your allied guilds? Carefull with your answer i have screen shots.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay so mabey you dont fool yourself dailey, but you also fail to fool the rest of the Great Lakes population either. How hard is it to go back and edit any post, and uncheck the box that says mark as edited? Good try again, try harder next time.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay so mabey you dont fool yourself dailey, but you also fail to fool the rest of the Great Lakes population either. How hard is it to go back and edit any post, and uncheck the box that says mark as edited? Good try again, try harder next time.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

at least hold suns hand so he doesnt look like a moron.<blockquote><hr>

If im a moron by your standards what the hell does that make you?
You completely negate everything you say at least in two weeks time sure i make mistakes but ill admit to them but what do you call a person that belives his on lies??

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

at least hold suns hand so he doesnt look like a moron.<blockquote><hr>

If im a moron by your standards what the hell does that make you?
You completely negate everything you say at least in two weeks time sure i make mistakes but ill admit to them but what do you call a person that belives his on lies??

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your false concern is noted and quite probably ignored.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is simply ignorance. First I am not claiming anything. I showed a pic of him doing it unless you are proposing that Pyro simply made all those 6 piece piles of his quest gold by mistake. Take me seriously or not I could care less. you cannot deny the pic.

<blockquote><hr>

You ran a program that helped place your gameplay above what the rest of us non cheaters can achieve. The thing you complain about was a bug in game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonsense. I gained no pvp advantage from anything I did.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually as I have already pointed out by posting the ROC EA (the authority) does not make the distinction you make. They consider both cheats and bannable.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time somone says something like that I am simply going to dare them to name thier pvp chars. What are yours bent?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your false concern is noted and quite probably ignored.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That is simply ignorance. First I am not claiming anything. I showed a pic of him doing it unless you are proposing that Pyro simply made all those 6 piece piles of his quest gold by mistake. Take me seriously or not I could care less. you cannot deny the pic.

<blockquote><hr>

You ran a program that helped place your gameplay above what the rest of us non cheaters can achieve. The thing you complain about was a bug in game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonsense. I gained no pvp advantage from anything I did.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually as I have already pointed out by posting the ROC EA (the authority) does not make the distinction you make. They consider both cheats and bannable.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Every time somone says something like that I am simply going to dare them to name thier pvp chars. What are yours bent?

B

Bent

So then your saying you were smart enough to risk losing your account to something that doesn't help you?

Now I'm really confused!

You justify your cheating however you feel you must.

I do post when I feel I have a point to make but I come nowhere near your amount of posts and nor do I claim to be any good at pvp.(I used to pvp on dexers and am good on those but those are not considered duel chars by most)

If you were not so busy trying to get revenge on BC on these forums you would know I don't hide who my red mage is Adam.

And any time you want I will match any temp you want and duel you.

But seriously do you think posting 20 times a day like you do will solve anything or make anyone like you, or dislike BC more.

BTW you do seem to sidestep the fact you cheated yet still keep bringing up what others do !(Um are you the Kettle or the Pot?)

B

Bent

So then your saying you were smart enough to risk losing your account to something that doesn't help you?

Now I'm really confused!

I do post when I feel I have a point to make but I come nowhere near your amount of posts and nor do I claim to be any good at pvp.(I used to pvp on dexers and am good on those but those are not considered duel chars by most)

If you were not so busy trying to get revenge on BC on these forums you would know I don't hide who my red mage is Adam.

But seriously do you think posting 20 times a day like you do will solve anything or make anyone like you, or dislike BC more.

BTW you do seem to sidestep the fact you cheated yet still keep bringing up what others do !(Um are you the Kettle or the Pot?)

I

imported_Insta

I would also like to know.... Who are your pvp characters? before long mabey you will be just as L33t as the rest of your LUB guild.

I

imported_Insta

I would also like to know.... Who are your pvp characters? before long mabey you will be just as L33t as the rest of your LUB guild.

B

Bent

Ok don't take this the wrong way but can you read?

Look right above your post ,oh crap sorry you can't read obviously .

OK someone in Pwnt please read the post above Insta and try to explain the big words so Insta understands what I wrote.

Thank you in advance.

Please don't try to tell me you have no guildies that um are Leet jus as you say because I saw first hand proof last night that would make you a liar.

The day I cheat is never .I don't even run UOassist because it used to be not allowed and I do not use or need any crutch to play a game.

B

Bent

Ok don't take this the wrong way but can you read?

Look right above your post ,oh crap sorry you can't read obviously .

OK someone in Pwnt please read the post above Insta and try to explain the big words so Insta understands what I wrote.

Thank you in advance.

Please don't try to tell me you have no guildies that um are Leet jus as you say because I saw first hand proof last night that would make you a liar.

The day I cheat is never .I don't even run UOassist because it used to be not allowed and I do not use or need any crutch to play a game.

V

Vorpal

Reading this thread is like watching play-doh getting pushed through a pin hole.

V

Vorpal

Reading this thread is like watching play-doh getting pushed through a pin hole.

I

imported_Dark Nova

After reading much of the stratics history I have learned that Malador always has to be fighting with someone. Still Frame or Garret seem to be the most obvious but he always has an opinion on a topic he seems to have already broken the ROC for so I don't see the point to his posting.

Let me clear up this whole fight, Maladolt cheated was kicked from BC because he was never an asset to their winning anyways and he's mad that they wont get rid of one of their best. Why bring it up to Garret mal when you know it isnt just up to him to kick people? Why not talk to Drake seeing as he is the official GM.

I

imported_Dark Nova

After reading much of the stratics history I have learned that Malador always has to be fighting with someone. Still Frame or Garret seem to be the most obvious but he always has an opinion on a topic he seems to have already broken the ROC for so I don't see the point to his posting.

Let me clear up this whole fight, Maladolt cheated was kicked from BC because he was never an asset to their winning anyways and he's mad that they wont get rid of one of their best. Why bring it up to Garret mal when you know it isnt just up to him to kick people? Why not talk to Drake seeing as he is the official GM.

I

imported_Insta

Okay, so I take it you only have one pvp character. The question I asked was plural, I was expecting to see more than just the one listed since you "match any temp" and duel malador. I just thought mabey by chance you were into pvp a little more than one character deep. Sorry.

None the less I just like the hypocrisy of your leader, it just doesn't stop. He wants to bash PwNt for recruiting one person, and throw out accusations, and his former guild. Then the very next day turn around and recriut/ally the rest of the guild he just bashed. Just another day in the kool-aid I suppose.

I

imported_Insta

Okay, so I take it you only have one pvp character. The question I asked was plural, I was expecting to see more than just the one listed since you "match any temp" and duel malador. I just thought mabey by chance you were into pvp a little more than one character deep. Sorry.

None the less I just like the hypocrisy of your leader, it just doesn't stop. He wants to bash PwNt for recruiting one person, and throw out accusations, and his former guild. Then the very next day turn around and recriut/ally the rest of the guild he just bashed. Just another day in the kool-aid I suppose.

I

imported_Insta

*bump*

Sorry I was just wondering if the almighty LUB was going to respond or not.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Now I'm really confused!

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not discuss or imply anything concerning my intelligence nor did I say it does not help. I said

I did not gain any pvp advantage.

I can understand your confusion though so I forgive it.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not attempted to justify it.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet you feel qualified to judge the level of my skill. As far as adam goes I play every night. I am in dungeons and t2a at spawns. I am in yew. I run around mountians looking for miners. I have never seen Adam. Maybe it is you that needs to play more.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is well known I dont duel. It is a pointless excercise however I never pass up a chance to 1 v 1 with someone I run into in the field.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL do you think I am hoping to make people like me? People either agree with me or disagree with me. Again I understand your confusion.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Again you are confused. I have never denied I used it, that would be stupid. What I have done and continue to do is call attention to Garret and BC's hypocracy.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you are going to include still frame in this. Someone who has been kicked from this forum not once but apparently twice. Good choice.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your opinion of the sequence of events is both noted and wrong. I was kicked because I got caught publically not because I was running the cheat.

"giving BC the black eye on a public forum is just bad man. we had to set example what would it say to the rest of UO that BC supports cheaters even though we are all called cheaters I mean XV renegade and the rest of the douches are posting everywhere"

You misunderstand. I dont want pyro kicked. I like pyro and held that photo for a month before posting it. I simply dont like garret and his holier than thou attitude. That photo rubs his nose in the fact that his guild does harbor cheaters. At least the ones that have not been caught openly yet.

Do you wish to address your alliance with LUB now.

G

BTW Dude, what is your stance on allied guilds that employ less than stellar means of competing?

LUB for example