• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for all the Hunters out there

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks!

I am curator of the only Jewelry Museum of Ultima Online (as far as I know), which is located on Siege Perilous and aims to display all (on SP) available jewelry (rings, bracelets, pendants). You can find some info here...

Siege Perilous Museum of Marvelous Jewelry

Now, there are not many items missing and one of these is the Dragon Jade Earrings. I virually killed hundreds of the pixie [Renowned] in the Abyss and many other players did the same - but we did not get a pair of those earrings so far. Only a purple spear (Demon Hunter´s Standard).

My question now is: Has anybody recently got these earrings? Anybody out there to confirm, that they definitely can be found on bodies of dead pixies [Renowned]? Or are there other sources?

Thank you!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
When I get back in gam to will try to get these a few time for you as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it very much! Thank you. I started it, because I had to learn that there was some uncertainty about what items to put on their characters and where to find them. One day, someone with 17+ years told me: I didnt even know that item xy existed. That gave the impulse to show some of the seldomly used pieces. Soon I began to collect all kinds of stuff related to the issue, even those who were rather stuf for trashing. Now we are close to 100 pieces and being complete, altough I doubt I will ever find a Lavaliere on Siege... Slasher is not a commonly farmed boss. And as long as the droprates for SA-arties stay as bad as they are, I doubt I will ever get these Dragon Jade Earrings. Not to speak of Moonstone Jewelry. Ridiculous droprate! @Mesanna did you hear that? ;-) Ah, and the Petrified Matriarchs Tongue seems not to exist anywhere else than exclusive collections of few players of SP. I doubt I will ever get that, too...

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have the Petrified Matriarchs Tongue but that's on GLs... I don't know someone gave that to me... As for that Moonstone stuff well good luck there... Dragon Jades aren't really that hard... keep trying the RNG is a fickle beasty...