• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question - Blessed reagents?

G

I hear you can get blessed reagents from cat statues. Is this true? If so, how do i do this? Can someone explain?

G

Blessed Reagent Recipe

100% LRC Suit
8 Different Blessed Cat Statues one with each one of the Regs in it.

G

hmmm... lol, how does this work? i dont understand. I have 8 spring decor tokens.. but, can someone explain in detail how to do this?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rough Detail
take all tokens pick cat statues for 8 of them
lock em down till you get a diff reg in each one
add regs
unlock and carry them with you...
watch weight
if you use them all start over...

LRC suit is better imo but to each his own...

To snoops, if you see this in his pack please take a pic and send to me lol
SS

G

<blockquote><hr>

?What?

[/ QUOTE ]

Rare heartwood recipe. You get it from the squirrel wrangler.

G

Damn, I've been macroing at the elven princess, I wondered why I didn't get one yet.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Damn, I've been macroing at the elven princess, I wondered why I didn't get one yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

... that just sounds soooooo wrong

likely ... but ...

I

imported_Lyconis

There are also newbied regs from way back when. Not really worth using as you can't get them anymore.
On that note incase anyone cares to know.. Newbied stackables do not convert items stacked on a newbie pile to newbied items anymore (this hasn't worked for years)

G

I just GM'd Cat Herding and didn't get one reagent. What did I do wrong?

G

I needed a GM Cat Herder just the other day! Had to take my baby to a 'foster' home with friends for a bit...he would *not* go in the pet carrier! Thought I was going to lose a hand.

I

imported_Fran Fury

last time this was brought up and questioned I posted how to as well and I was told to remove my post immediately since it is a bug/exploit.

*shrugs* To much trouble in my opinion. I will stick to lrc

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no get your info off our board post/email yet...
not quite sure how this can be a bug or an exploite as i never heard of it before....
Who can say...