• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Archery/Throwing Weps - Can they have 70 Hit Spell?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
From my understanding we can't CRAFT 70 hit spell on them, but is it possible to find one of these with 70 Hit Spell from a monster?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not think so sadly, its not like splintering weapons which we can't craft, but find on monsters. I think hit spell % from loot+ crafting on ranged weapons was capped at 50% for balancing issues. 70% hit spell on ranged would also make useless the ''Enchant weapon'' from mysticism that gives 60% lightning that would be the best you could get on a ranged weapon unless there's an artifact or an old school imbued arty bow with more that I forgot about hehe