• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Animal wouldnt bond

R

Reraia

Hello all! :)

I have 3 tamed polar bears.
I've stabled it in and out, sometimes hunting with it and fed it to make it wonderfully happy all the time.

It's been 10 days and my polar bears and even the horse I've been riding on the whole time wont bond. I've went online atleast once a day!

I'm really really mad because I want to go hunting with them without being paranoid about them dying and losing them.

I'm going insane!

Please help me :(

Thank you so much everyone for reading this!

K

Kazumi the Wild

Well, the key is that you have to have your pets at Wonderfully Happy the ENTIRE week. This means, generally, that you canNOT give your pets orders - even at 99% control chance, there is a chance you'll fail an order, and thus set it at a lower happiness.

The general advice is to take a pet you want bonded, feed it, stable it, and don't touch it for a week, then take it out and feed it before you give it any commands.

Sometimes it is buggy, so i tend to wait 7 days and a few hours, if not 8 days.

Hope that helps.:)