Question about White Wyrms

• Thread starter imported_xtashin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_xtashin

hi is it normal for a white wyrm to eat gold??
when i drop gold on it, it does the same thing as feeding it...

thanks in advance

I

imported_Tina Small

Yep, it's normal and apparently they can gobble huge amounts too without a problem.

I will never forget the time my guild did one of the Ilshenar champ spawns. We finally finished it and had just finished piling up all the gold into one pile. I was trying to move the pile so it wouldn't poof (was still kind of new at the time and didn't know how fast decay would set in) and realized all of a sudden it had disappeared! Looked back in the journal, saw the message saying my WW was happy, and realized I'd accidentally dropped the whole darn pile on the WW. I felt sooo silly and can only imagine how some of the more experienced players I was with were laughing at my noob mistake (that, or shaking their heads). Damn greedy wyrm!

I

imported_Sarphus

Yes. It's a somewhat lesser known fact that WW eat gold and poop rainbows.

G

Only younger WWs eat Gold. My Hades (Who was tamed within the first week that WWs came out with UO: The Second Age in 1998) doesn't eat Gold. He still obeys the Drop Command and still has Frost Breath as well. He's 7xGM and is an absolute Berserker, he goes ape**** on anything in the area.