• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about ur ec client trap box and target mobile

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have 2 questions. first is there a way to set up a trap box to go off when i get paralized. and 2 how do i set up closest mobile. been trying to do the shadow guard roof in ec and it brings up the mobiles but i dont seem to be hitting anything but the boss and i wanna change that to the spawn.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the trap box if you hold it on the cursor and run north/south it should change the direction. Or drop it on the ground and pick it up again.

Do you want target mobile or target enemy?

You can set this in the "input" tab under user settings.

I have my tab key setup for "nearest enemy target" so I just just hit tab and it will lock onto the target that is closest to me.

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i had that but i didnt think it was working very well so i changed it to target smart next mobile and i have my trap box ready didnt know if there was a way to set up and auto pop to it

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the reason i changed it was becuase since i was already hitting the boss it kept targeting it so didnt know if i needed to move with that or what

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To pop the box you will need to drag it into the hotbar and assign a hotkey to use it.

When I'm doing the roof I will grab the health bar of the current boss and make sure you have "auto attack" enabled in the options. This way it will just attack anything that is the current target when you are in war mode.

When the spawns pops I will use my "nearest enemy target" key to swap to the spawn that is close to me and whirlwind it with a double axe.

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok just set it up as target nearest enemy, secondary weapon skill, attack current target

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now i cant get it to hit the boss
Trying to use Smart Target is wonky, try it without that, I keep trying to set up Smart Target set up so when I hit my macro I don't hit Colossus and EV's and other friendly (and dogs and cats losing karma) summons but haven't got it to work yet

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i have been just waiting for the wife to get on and see how we fair tonight on the roof