• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] question about two items

W

weezer

I recently recieved A Faction Robe from an idoc that has no color to it (like a death robe) and can be worn by anyone. I think i remember this being rare, but I am not for sure. How much do these go for?

I also recieved a portrait recovered from a shipwreck stuck in a gold metal box(255 stones). I didn't think that the portraits from a shipwreck could get stuck in those (i thought the portraits came after the bug for getting items stuck in a box was fixed). What is even stranger about the box is that it can't be locked down but can be placed in a box that is a secure (or one just locked down). This box was the only item in the house that fell.

Any idea on the price of these two items and where they came from?

Thanks for any help
Weezer