• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about TSO/EA Land subscriptions

G

GrandpaRob

So when I go to my account information on the EA site, it shows that I registered on TSO, but EA Land shows Not yet registered. Will I need to cancel my subscription to TSO and do a new registration for EAL, or will that be done automatically? I looked around the board and couldn't find any info about this.

Ellwood

G

<blockquote><hr>

So when I go to my account information on the EA site, it shows that I registered on TSO, but EA Land shows Not yet registered. Will I need to cancel my subscription to TSO and do a new registration for EAL, or will that be done automatically? I looked around the board and couldn't find any info about this.

Ellwood

[/ QUOTE ]

We've been told we won't have to do anything when they enable the EA Land subscription if we're already registered with TSO. But eventually all new subscribers will subscribe through the EA Land choice....maybe after EA Land gets out of beta, we havent' been told when they will totally remove TSO from that panel.

G

GrandpaRob

OK, sweet. Just wanted to make sure my TSO subscription wasn't going to just go away and leave me as a free account.