• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Trav soloing

I

imported_NBG

I was just testing out how long it would take to solo Travesty and I ran into one thing that's got me scratching my head. When I get Travesty's health to spawning range and I honor myself to grab it to a corner. Out of 5 kills tested today:

1 time it did not teleport at all after I got her into a corner
2 times it teleported once after a few hits
2 times it teleported two or more times whenever I get a few hits in

I though as long as you don't have healing and if Travesty copies you, it would not teleport around...

Don't have healing, magery, spellweaving, spiritspeak.

The only thing I can think of is healing from chiv but it doesn't explain how
it sometimes teleport and sometimes does not.....

Any ideas would be great hehe

The Real John

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its healing from chiv and just plain old regen she has because not doing high end damage so its some times common to (not 100% sure this is right just guessing) because lets say that she spawns when she drops below 500 and you happen to hit her and she drops to 498 she will still spawn and she will regen the 2 points back or heal from the crapy heal chiv by the time it takes for you to run back down and find her. Thats why I honor my self when she teles so you hunt her down beat down on her tell shes redlined and then pull her away to the corner and kill her off.